We designed the Rose Wedding Sash because we heard the same complaints over and over again from brides-to-be. Many of the sashes and belts out there are either too cheap looking or far too expensive considering it's going to be worn only once. The Rose Wedding Sash is well-made but won't completely break your wedding dress budget. And it's custom-sized to perfectly fit you on your wedding day. We love to pair it with our coordinating Rose Earrings!
- Glass stones in gold-plated, rose gold-plated, or rhodium-plated setting.
- Sash is designed to be sewn into your gown. Small rings in gold, rose gold, or silver are at either end of the sash.
- Choose regular, petite, or extended size. Select petite size if your belt size measures between 24 and 27 inches; regular size if between 28 and 31 inches; and extended size if between 32 and 35 inches. We will email you after you place your order for your exact measurement, as per your dress fitting. Need a smaller or larger size? Email us and we'd be happy to help!
- Post-wedding idea: let's face it, you're probably not going to get too many opportunities to re-wear your wedding sash after your wedding. How about repurposing it into bracelets, a necklace, or earrings for you and a special woman or two? We'd love to do this for you! The cost will vary depending on what you'd like, but it will be relatively minimal in comparison. What a lovely thank you gift this would make!
- Love this? Check out the matching Rose Earrings (as seen on bride) and the matching Rose Necklace, too!
Photo credit (model shots): Hayley Waldo Photography. As modeled by real bride, Karla Love, who inspired this belt during a custom design project.